changes in the blog

So... here we are again,me looking at you. You looking at me and you see the same ole post and you're wondering do i ever update this thing. Not as much as i wanted to when i started this thing i know i know not what you signed up for a fucking writer and comedian.You want witty you want funny, I want you to but both shirts and cds and come to the shows and help me create my next cd.i kinda cheated on you guys....I found twitter, just a mini blog that suites my daily rants much better. So i think its time we change things here.Heres the new way I'm going to do things .I will post at least twice a week to this blog.No matter how,tired or drunk or pissed or bored or loving life twice a week. One road story that i can never tell on stage and one expanded twitter post.A twitter post that needs a lot more than the 140 that they give me .that won't be the only change to the deranged brain,as you can now see my tour dates, i'll be linking to sites that i love both about comedy,and my hometown of Memphis ok thats it for now..wait nope its not.if you want to see the daily tweets from twitter follow me ..www.twitter.com/mo_alexander

see ya later this week
 

0 comments: